Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day Fourteen

Today I was called back to duty in Cabinet Land. When the world is in crisis, and the only savior is your local cabinet guru, that's when you know your really screwed.  So I headed in reluctantly, at this point saving the world seems like a pretty big job, more suited to a diabolical madman.  But I believe all the diabolical madmen are working in the Gulf Of Mexico this week, I'll do the best I can until they get freed up.  On the bright side, it gave me the opportunity to hop on my supersonic motorbike and let the wind blow through my imaginary hair.  It felt a lot like freedom,  and not even one old codger tried to run me down.  Motorcycling in the summer is a bit safer down here as all the snow birds have gone back to cooler climates until the fall.  The flip side of that is that it's actually to hot most days to ride.   it's always something!
   My E-bay excitement has come to a close, I sold three out of four items I had up for auction.  I think I made out pretty well on this project, and I'll have a little more wiggle room in the studio without those things hanging around.  Well, that's about it for the day, Until tomorrow.

Your daily words of inspiration:

I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
Steven Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment