Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Fifteen

 Rumor has it that today is Friday, I seem to have lost track of time.  Now  I know why people go to work everyday, just to keep track of what day it is.   What a great system.
    It must be nearing the fourth of July, the local knuckleheads are starting to set off minor fireworks in the streets.  Now don't get me wrong, I like blowing up neighbor kids as much as the next guy, but it seems that every holiday now includes fireworks.  And they start setting them off about four days before the holiday actually arrives and then for another four days after it's passed.  I really feel as though bottle rockets on Christmas morning is just going a little to far.  I think it takes a real toll on man's best friend, the poor dogs get all shaky and pee uncontrollably until the festivities have concluded.  Which usually doesn't happen until some lucky Fourth of July sacrificial lamb blows off a finger or two.   You've got to love the holidays!  
  I guess I'll put a hold on any recording until this temporary insanity has simmered down.  Be careful out there this weekend, don't be the lamb.

 The Daily words of wisdom:
     Look it went out....BOOM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment