Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Seventeen

Not much to report today, but consistency has got to count for something.  It looks like I'll be working at the shop most of the week, some poor soul needs cabinets, and I can't let them down.
   I'm eagerly awaiting some responses from my E-bay customers, it's a bit scary sending electronics across the country in cardboard boxes.  No matter how carefully you've packaged them, you know the Samsonite Gorilla just can't wait to get his hands on another package with fragile stickers all over it.  Laughing that crazy gorilla laugh, you know the one.  I can only imagine those delicate gizmos flying through the air and landing in a not so delicate way.  Pray for those poor gizmos!
    I put together a chord chart and lyrics for the latest tune to send to the rest of the band so they can see what kind of crazy progression I've conjured up.   I have a cool little program called Lyricist that makes it pretty easy to do, and I think I've figured out how to e-mail it with the chord diagrams and lyrics intact.  I sent off a test version to one of my compadres, we'll see if it works. 
  Well that's all for today, here's your daily words of wisdom.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment