Friday, July 9, 2010

Day Twenty

  Today was another day in paradise, as long as you stayed in the air conditioning.  You may notice that I've put a music player on the blog.  I was thinking I might be able to post new tunes that I'm  working on as they develop.  I put up some of the classics until I get the bugs worked out, then I'll post some new stuff.   It seemed to be working fine for a while then it crapped out, I must have a technical glitch somewhere.  I'll get my tech guru to look at the situation and she can tell me where I went wrong.  It's not easy being a neanderthal in these modern times, we used to use hammers and brute force to fix things, now all you need is a smart alec punk with Buddy Holly glasses.
   I received a CD order today from someone in Nebraska, yes, Nebraska.  It really made my day, they ordered three different discs.  I guess they must have heard something on a radio station out there that they liked, and thanks to the wonders of the internet, they tracked us down.  Praise Al gore!  Check out are super fantastic web site if you get the chance, it's a classic beauty!

Have a great weekend!  Here's your daily words of wisdom:

Oh, they have Internet on computers now.
   Homer Simpson
  

No comments:

Post a Comment