Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Thirty One & Weekend Update

We played a gig in Rockledge on Saturday night at a little place called Bluesboro Studio.  It's a great venue with a funky vibe and an awesome stage and sound system.  We had a great time and were treated like folk dignitaries, we can't wait to go back.  The entire staff was wonderful.  These days it's hard to find a place that doesn't have 47 TV's stuck to the walls, and some poor musician trying to sing over the noise of the crowd.  This place is different, it's all about the music.  Check out their site and go to one of their events if your in the area, you'll thank me for the tip.
     Monday, need I say more.  I accomplished almost nothing today, but at least I didn't get any further behind.  I had to take care of some business things in the morning, and then pick up some supplies for my tuesday project.  I'm going to be creating a super custom rolling TV cart for one of my favorite clients.   Yes, back to cabinet land once again.   Maybe I'll get in some musical activities tomorrow as well, one can always hope.
    Until tomorrow, here's your daily words of wisdom:

"I think I've discovered the secret of life, you just hang around until you get used to it."
    Charles Schultz

1 comment: