Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day Twenty Four

Today I was sucked into the vortex while trying to downgrade one of my computers from  Vista to XP.  I'm sure even a Buddhist monk would have been ready to head for ye olde Apple store.  But I persevered, and with a little help from one of my computer gurus, I got her back online.  Ahmen!  I think in my next life I'm coming back as computer geek, they will be the guys to either save the world or destroy it.  Which ever way it goes, that's an awful lot of power.
   I heard on the news today that Dick Cheney has no heart beat or pulse, I didn't realize that was news.  Most of us level headed folks have known that for years.  I guess his goons are out looking for a new heart for him right now, I'm just hoping that I don't have the same blood type.  I'm putting the threat level at purple!
   I don't think I have any musical items of interest today.  I'm working on three different songs at once at the moment.  I'll probably get all the verses mixed up and end up with one 20 minute song that makes no sense at all.  But as long as I use all my vocabulary words for the week I'm golden.
  See ya tomorrow,  here's your daily words of inspiration:


  Computers, huh? I've heard it all boils down to just a bunch of ones and zeroes.... I don't know how that enables me to see naked women, but however it works, God bless you guys. ~Doug Heffernan

No comments:

Post a Comment