Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day Twenty Three

 Today another gig came down the pipeline.  My compadre and band partner, Paul Garfinkel, has been working on securing us a gig at the European Street Cafe in Jacksonville for a while, and today was the day.  We'll be playing there Saturday, Sep. 25, hopefully it will be the full on Ashley experience.  I only say that because we are a large group to organize, and you never know who might fall by the wayside before that date.  It's the little mysteries in life that keep it so exciting.
     I laid down a new song in the studio today using my wireless keyboard technology, we have lift off.  It worked out just like I planned, and I didn't fall over my guitar one time.  It would really be nice to have a little more room to work in, but for now, this will do.  After all, a wise man once said, size doesn't matter.  I'm not sure what a wise women would have said, but it would probably have been different.
   That's it for today, here's your thought for the day:

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.  
  Unknown
  

No comments:

Post a Comment