Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day Nineteen

I can't believe it either, nineteen days and I'm still doing this.  I thought by now this blogging thing would have gone the way of all  my new years resolutions.  I'll keep this pony running for as long as I can.
   Today I finished up the job I was working on  in cabinet land, with only a few minor injuries, and a minor case of heat stroke.  Your probably thinking to yourself, how could he give up such a glamorous life style.  Well it wont be easy, but with a little time, and a lot of counseling, I think I could get this monkey off my back.
    One of my E-bay guys contacted me and we have a touch down.  His item made it to him in fine shape and everything was in working order.  He commended me on my packaging skills, I think the packing I used weighed more than the CD recorder.  Still waiting to hear from the other two folks about their purchases.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
   Well that's about it for today, here's your daily words of wisdom.

Even the longest journey can seem like a short trip with the right companion.
   Me

No comments:

Post a Comment