Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day Thirteen

I received my new Apple wireless keyboard and mouse today, awesome pieces of equipment.  I've been trying to record myself, and I can tell you it's not easy running back and forth from the computer to the chair with three mic stands in the way.  Someone or something was going to get seriously injured.  So now all I need to do is program in some key commands and set the keyboard next to me on a small table and Voila!  I'm thinking that I may be able to pass an OSHA inspection now.
    My E-bay items are nearing the exciting final hours tomorrow.  The end game frenzy is really the best part, I can imagine all those bidders with their own quirky methodology for getting the final bid in at the precise last moment.  You've got to love the competition of it all, who needs soccer!
   I'll let you off easy tonight, until tomorrow.

Your Daily words of wisdom:

      "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment