Monday, September 13, 2010

Day Sixty

I was abducted by aliens!  Yes, it's true, what other reason could there be for not posting on Friday.  Fortunately they returned me in reasonably good condition, they decided I was to old a specimen to do them any good.  So after a couple minor probes and a spin around the earth they dropped me off at home.  I  don't  think I'll report this to the authorities, they have a way of making you look crazy when you try  to explain things like this.  I've seen enough movies to know the drill.  
   The weekend went well, and I squeezed in a little music.  Bob "Guitar" Bronar came over and we worked off some of the rust, and there was plenty.  We're going to be doing a dynamic duo gig in October, so we thought it would be a good idea to work some material up for that.
    Today I managed to sit down and record a new tune.  It gave me some trouble initially, but I managed to tame it.  When I finally got everything done to my satisfaction I was listening back and heard this strange tinkling noise in one place on the guitar tracks.  Apparently the UPS guy dropped off a package while I was recording the guitar part, and rang the door bell.  Thanks Mr. UPS!  I couldn't hear it ring because I was wearing headphones at the time.   I guess I'll have to do it again tomorrow.
   Until tomorrow, here's your daily words of wisdom:

  Every path has some puddles.
   Hillbilly Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment