Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Fifty Eight

Fifty three years ago on a warm summer night in New Jersey I completed my journey from the other side into the new world.   I think I spent the first three years here crying, although I can't recall why.  I probably just missed wherever it was I came from.  I'm surprised my parents didn't return me, claiming they must have gotten the wrong baby.  I don't remember much about where I was before I arrived here, but I have a faint memory of just hanging around and not making to many critical decisions.  Kind of like being a teen ager with a bag of pot, which would also explain these  memory lapses.  It has taken me a lot of years to get used to this place, but I feel like I'm finally settling in.  It just goes to show, you can get used to almost anything.
That's it for today, here's your daily dose of wisdom:


Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened. Cora Harvey Armstrong



 

No comments:

Post a Comment