Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day Fifty Three

Another day in paradise.  Today I worked on my corn hole project, bean bag toss to the squeamish.  The boxes are assembled and primed, ready for the final paint.  I'm not sure what kind of color scheme to go with, something unique and eye catching is what I'm going for.  I'll post a picture of my finished project when I get it done.  I'm sure the orders will be rolling in!
    I also worked in the studio some, re-doing some vocal tracks.  I'm still in the process of dialing in this new mic.  I've been working with an Audio Technica 4050 for quite some time, and it really is a great mic.  But the Nemann TLM 49 has a entirely different sound.  So I have to unlearn my old techniques and start over, and you know what they say about old dogs.  But I'm getting there.  Another couple thousand hours of engineering and I'll almost know what I'm doing. 
  Until tomorrow, here's your daily words of wisdom:

A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment