Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day Sixty Six

Another day of reverberations.  I spent some more time getting set up, and mostly not having any idea of what I was actually doing.  I'm pretty sure I now have accidental links all over the world, I could very well be voted the internet nuisance of the month.  I started out at #7 on the prestigious Sebastian Folk Charts, truly an indicator of ones future success and wealth, and am now at #4.  Yes, the fame and fortune can't be far off now.
   I need to start thinking about our gigs coming up this weekend.  It's almost time to start piling up gear by the door in hopes of not forgetting anything important.  I need to put fresh strings on the guitar and program some addresses into the Garmin.  Saturday night we'll be in Jacksonville at the European Street Cafe and Sunday afternoon we'll be at The Osteen Diner.   A good time will be had by all.
  Until Tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.  ~St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment