Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Seventy Three

I was attempting to post a new tune on here for all the world to see, but I'm having some technical difficulties.  In order for me to create a play list, I have to upload a song file to a hosting site, then on another site plug in the URL from that host site which then creates my play list.  Sounds easy right?  Well not so much.  I either have lost my original password for the hosting site of there is a conspiracy at work here.  I have submitted my e-mail to retrieve my password, but they are taking there sweet time in getting it to me.  So here I sit awaiting the top secret password, damn this technology!
    Well anyway, about this song which we can only hope to someday get up and running.  I was looking through a book called Weird Florida just for kicks, and I stumbled on a story of a little town south of Tampa Bay that is the winter home to a number of circus and carnival folks.  The town is officially called Gibsonton, but the locals call it Gibtown.  So there you have it, the low down on the showtown.  I'll post it as soon as I am able.
Until Tomorrow, here's your daily words of wisdom:


If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight.
  George Gobal

No comments:

Post a Comment