Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day Seventy One

I haven't had a chance to sit down and work on any tunes for a few days now, I'm starting to get a little irritated with this working for a living.  I was really enjoying the freedom of unemployment, it gave me time to actually think.  Once you come to the realization that you could keel over at anytime, working just to pay the bills seems like a real waste of valuable time.   I guess I should have pondered all of this as a younger man.
    I'm hoping to get a new tune wrapped up and posted to the blog this week.  That was my original intention of putting the player on here.  If I can get some time to work in the studio, I should be able to get it done.   If I'm not abducted by aliens again!
 Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

  You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
  Kung fu Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment