Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day Sixty One

My mission to create a corn hole game has been completed.  My son in law is a Michigan fan so I themed them up for him.  I'm not a big sports fan, actually I'm not a sports fan at all.  I know that might be considered  un american, but I never understood the obsession with sports that runs rampant in this country.  It's part of my mental disability, I may have been dropped on my head as a baby.   I don't care much for apple pie either.  



I didn't have time for any musical activities today.  I still need to get that door bell out of my guitar track from yesterday.  That UPS guy has got it in for me.  This afternoon I decided to shut my eyes for a few winks, and wouldn't you know it, that darn guy shows up with a delivery and rings the damn door bell. 
I think I'm going to disarm that thing, it's really disrupting my creativity.
  Until tomorrow, here's your daily words of wisdom:

Most of us are open-minded about new things - as long as they're just like the old ones.
        Unknown 


1 comment:

  1. Michigan???! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Ohio State Rules!
    At least the corn hole part is pretty accurate.

    ReplyDelete