Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day Sixty Two

Today was one of those days where I just couldn't seem to accomplish anything of value.  I worked on some tunes in the morning, the carnival tunes got me working overtime.  Trying to find just the right carnival terminology, and then making it rhyme isn't as easy as one might think.  But I like the feel of this thing so I'll keep working on it.
  I then whipped up a batch of my famous magic flax seed muffins.  These are from a closely guarded secret family recipe passed down from my Great Aunt Rose, who created them while working as a pastry chef for the Pope in vatican City.  It has been said that when she presented the Pope with the first batch of these magical muffins he had been suffering from an unholy case of constipation.  Soon after consuming one of the culinary treats he proclaimed them as irrefutable proof that God truly moves things in mysterious ways.  Amen!
  That's it for today, here's your daily words of wisdom:

 It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

      Unknown Genius

No comments:

Post a Comment