Monday, September 20, 2010

Day Sixty Five

Today was full of adventures!  I did my darndest to get something going on Reverbnation.com, and I'm just hoping that I don't piss anyone off in the process.  I have to say that from a musicians perspective they have  an awful lot of great features for promoting ones music.  At the same time, they offer so much it can be a daunting experience getting the thing up and running.  But I think given some time and patience I can make  some magic with it.
       At this point I'm #7 on the Sebastian Folk Charts?  Now that would be impressive if I lived in Orlando Or Jacksonville, but in Sebastian that's nothing to write home about.  Heck, I didn't even know Sebastian had a folk Chart.  I'm guessing that there are 6 other people in the area who were brave enough to admit they play folk music.   I took a look at my fellow local folksters  and didn't see anyone I know.  It may be an elaborate  conspiracy, put in place by the FCC to keep me on the bottom of the charts and off the radio.  Damn that Obama!
    Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:
   “You have woken up the sleeping giant. … I’ll have a pitch-off with you any time Vince. …”
 Billy Mays 

No comments:

Post a Comment