Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day Fifty Six & Weekend Update

I'm sure many a Budweiser and BBQ rib were consumed during the Labor Day weekend.  I kept it low key and did my best not to annoy to many folks, sometimes that's not easy.
   My latest song writing project about the winter home to a slew of carnival acts is coming along pretty well.   I'm still polishing up the rough edges but I think it may become a cult classic.  Imagine how creepy it would be to accidentally wander into a town full of carnies and side show acts.  Twilight Zone kind of stuff, not to mention the clown factor.  I know that clowns are supposed to be funny, but I just don't get that.  They're scarier than any sci fi creature ever created.  Try not to think about it, you'll have nightmares tonight.
    Until Tomorrow, here's your daily words of wisdom:

I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car.
Steven Wright 

No comments:

Post a Comment