Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day Fifty Seven

You've got to love the four day work week.  It will be over before I'm even warmed up.
Today we attacked the previously mentioned bead board project.  Everything seems to have worked out, and we are ready for paint.  The inspector General, my daughter, has given the technicians, my son in law and I,  permission to move into the final phase of the project.   I think we may survive this!
   I ordered some musical supplies today in preparation for some pretty heavy duty gigs we've got lined up for the fall.   I just used my last set of strings before our last gig so I've ordered a box of 10 sets of D'addario EJ16's, a box usually gets me through a few months.  I've been using these strings for quite a while and have yet to find a string I like as well.  I also ordered some fresh flat picks and thumb picks, I'm ready for the mooches now!
   Until tomorrow, here's your daily words of wisdom:

      Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil - Jerry Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment