Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day Seven

I managed to keep myself out of trouble for another day, how long can my luck hold out? I had to venture down to the shop today to take care of some paper work, I managed to escape without any paper cuts.
When I got back to home base my favorite web designer had a mission for me and all my fantastical studio gear. She wanted me to re-work the music for her web site animation at Bring The Bling. It turned into a bit of an adventure. It didn't help that she sent me the wrong files at first and when I got done and played it for her she said something like: "What is that"? Oh well, it was good practice. And I did manage to get it done for her, so all is well.
While I had everything fired up I put in a little time on that song I've been working on. It's amazing how time just vanishes when your working on something like that, before I knew it the day was gone.

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abe Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment