Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day Three

My goal is to enter this new phase of life and not look back. That is never as easy as it might seem. When people know you as a handy type of guy that can do almost anything involving man tools
(i.e. hammer, saw, bloody knuckles) they're always finding something annoying for you to do. Now you can try to tell them that your not doing that kind of stuff anymore, and after they pretend to hear what you've said, they're going to ask you to do it anyway. So with reservations, I headed down to the old cabinet shop today and created some shelving for someone whom I'll attempt to avoid once I've installed the aforementioned shelves.
I didn't get much accomplished on the musical side of things today. I sent out some E-mails to the band to alert them to upcoming gigs. Which reminds me, if anyone is actually reading this, we'll be playing at the Ormond Beach Seafood festival on Saturday the 19th. I think we are playing four different times during the day. We'll be easy to recognize we'll look like six wet noodles.
So that's about it for today. My closing thought is this:
You can believe in anything you like, just don't expect the rest of us to go along with your crazy ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment