Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day Two

This is going to be worse than I thought!! Just kidding, I have survived day two with only minor injuries. Let's see, I registered the new domain for the studio,
"Pretzelstickstudio.com". I need to get my fantabulous web designer involved now. Fortunately for me, my favorite daughter, Chrissy, is the worlds finest web designer.
www.bringthebling.com
My next mission was to meet with a perspective client about the details of a recording project. I sensed a definite fear of commitment on his part. This is going to be like nailing jello to a wall. But I shall draw on my many years of experience in dealing with the artistic type, and tell him, it's time to either shit or get off the pot. An old saying my dear Mother used to use. It always worked on me. I'll let you know later how this worked out.
I also confirmed a gig for the band, (The Ashley Gang) in August, and made contact on another one for July.
I managed in between all of this to sit down and record some tracks for a new song. I think it's going to be a winner.
Until Tomorrow

1 comment: