Monday, November 15, 2010

Day One Hundred

I made it, 100 days of this free form insanity.  I think in celebration of this land mark event I'm going to introduce a new feature to the blog called "Ask Al".   So if you've got any questions rolling around in your head that you can't seem to find a satisfactory answer to, bring them on.  It can be a musical quandary, or perhaps there is a personal issue that you need a new perspective on, I'm your man.  And if I can't find the answer to your question or come up with the advice you need to get your life back on track, you can bet I'll make something up that will make you wonder why you asked me in the first place.  So there it is, happy 100th.
    Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

In a letter to "Dear Abby" a reader complained that a gay couple was
moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to
improve the quality of the neighborhood.
Her suggestion - 'You could move.'

No comments:

Post a Comment