Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Ninety Six

I started the day off right with a brisk motorcycle ride into work, the temperature was perfect and the sun was shining.  This is the time of year when everyone from New Jersey wants to pack up there golf clubs and head for Florida, how can you blame them.
    I'm slowly working my way through the Apple Pro Training course for Logic Pro 8.  I'm pretty familiar with most of the operations so far, but the short cuts and key commands to speed things up are a real help.  I'm sure I'll eventually get into some uncharted territory, a little brain exercise never hurt anyone.
Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

  Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before.  ~Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment