Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day Ninety Four

Hallelujah, we had rain today!  According to the National Weather Service this has been the driest October on record here in the sunburn state.  My garden is rejoicing in the gloriousness of it all, I can almost hear my beets singing.
    I should be preparing for tomorrow nights gig at the Sebastian Library right now, but first things first.  The blog must go on.  Speaking of that, I'll probably be MIA for tomorrow's edition.  The troops are coming over for the library gig and I'm sure will be deep into music land until we retire.  We are also playing Saturday at the Barberville Fall Jamboree, it's a two day festival but we'll only be there for Saturday.   The weather should be great, so get out and do something fun.

                                        
Until next week, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees.
David Letterman

No comments:

Post a Comment