Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day Ninety Seven

  Not much to report today.  I worked on some recording stuff in the morning then worked down at the cabinet shop for about half the day.  
    I think the whole world is moving in slow motion these days.  Every project I've started lately is dragging on waiting for materials to be delivered.  I think the economy has got suppliers running inventories close to the bone.  And I saw an article today saying the Florida real estate market wont get back to 2006 prices until 2030!  Holy crap Marie, we're in for the long haul.  I think I'm going to buy some stock in Spam and Beanie Weenies, those items will be staples soon.  
Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. 
Franklin D. Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment