Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day One Hundred and One

Well my new advice column isn't really taking off like I had hoped it would.  I guess most folks who know me realize my advice is worth exactly what it costs to get it.  So I'll move on to my next brain storm.
     I'm up to chapter four on my home studies.  We're getting into MIDI recording and editing now, and I don't know how much I'll use this in my normal recording process, but it's good to have a few tricks up your sleeve for those studio emergencies.  
   We've got the Ormond River Fest coming up this weekend.  Two days of music and fun right on the river in Ormond Beach.  It just doesn't get any better than that.
  Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:
  

"They mis-underestimated me." -George W. Bush (president?)


No comments:

Post a Comment