Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Ninety Two

I recently ordered a book from Amazon.com from the Apple Pro Training series on Logic Pro 8.  Logic Pro 8 is the recording software I use in my home studio.  I thought I may as well try to learn something correctly rather than faking it as I usually do, I guess this would be considered home schooling.  The book arrived today and looks to be very well organized, with a DVD of exercises and lessons.  I took a quick look through the first chapter, since I've been using this program for a while I already had a pretty good handle on a lot of the basic information.  But I have vowed to take it all in and not let my ADHD get the better of me.  I'm hoping I'll glean some valuable knowledge that I might not otherwise be exposed to, I have already noticed the first session involves a rap style song made from loops.  We don't usually do this in acoustic music, it should be fun!
     Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

Your never to old to learn something new.
     Father Time
    

No comments:

Post a Comment