Friday, November 12, 2010

Day Ninety Nine

Ninety nine!  I'm no math whiz, but if my calculations are correct, my next entry will mean I've been annoying innocent folks for one hundred editions of this blog.  If anyone's still hanging in there,  you obviously don't bore easily.
    If you attempted to listen to the music player I had on the blog, you may have noticed it was pretty crappy.  It was my first attempt at adding a player to the site, and I think I have found something better.  I've also edited the song a bit to allow for the MP3 format which tends to sound a bit thin when played through a computers speakers.  So I added little more reverb and and beefed up the bass frequencies a bit.
I also added a few new musical ideas to the mix, give it a listen.
   Have a great weekend, until next week here's your daily dose of wisdom:

You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it.
Art Buchwald 

No comments:

Post a Comment