Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day Ninety

Ninety days of the blog, I wonder how much longer I can keep this up?  It's kind of like having a daily   exercise routine, you know it's good for you, but you there are days you just don't want to do it.  Especially when you can't possibly have something exciting to write about every day, so you write about dog crap and crown molding.  I guess I've hit the bottom of the barrel.  It's time for me to join Bloggers Anonymous.
    I'm going to let you off easy tonight, and hope that tomorrow brings some serious excitement my way so I'll have something to write about.  Until tomorrow, her's your daily words of wisdom:

 "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
 -George W. Bush

1 comment:

  1. Clem Kadiddlehopper here, , , and I've never been so mad! Tried several times to comment, , , nothing ever shows up. Perhaps your process, (BTW it's humorus and insightful) is more like Jack Hardy's daily songwriting exercise, , , from 365 they'll be a few gems.

    ReplyDelete