Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Eighty Nine

Today was crown molding day, oh man, what a pain!  That stuff looks great but it can be a bear to put up.  Especially when it's all pre-finished, things have got to go together right.  The customer not only wanted it on the cabinets but wanted it to wrap around the entire kitchen.  Needless to say, I'm in recovery right now.  I'll probably dream about some kind of man eating mitre saw tonight.  Watch those fingers!
    I've had absolutely no time for music lately, and it's starting to piss me off.  I was on a real roll during the summer sabatical, wrote a couple tunes and got myself up to speed in the studio.  Now I'm back to work and I have to say, I sure do miss the good old days.  Oh well, this prosperity can't last forever.
  Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

 Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


No comments:

Post a Comment