Monday, October 25, 2010

Day Eighty Seven & Weekend Update

Sorry I was MIA on Friday, it was a long day and I was toasted by the time I got finished with all my duties.  That's just how it goes sometimes.
   I had to dog sit my daughters dog Winston this weekend,  he's a Boston Terrier and  quite a character.  I'm not use to having a animal around the house, and this guy needs serious adult supervision.  He enjoys stealing kleenex out of the trash can and having you chase him around the house to get it away from him, which is not always a successful mission.  He usually manages to consume some of the stuff before he's apprehended, which leads to an even more exciting phenomenon, which we call  "Code Brown."  Yes, it's just as bad as it sounds.  He becomes completely immobilized during a code brown episode, and will not move an inch until one of his human assistants extracts the offending kleenex laden tootsie roll from his nether regions.  You know he was having a good weekend because this happened twice while in our care.  Maybe we're just not cut out for this kind of work.   I think we're being tested for grandparent duties, and I'm not sure if we're passing the test.
                                                Winston in his Snuggie


Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

Man is rated the highest animal, at least among all animals who returned the questionnaire.  ~Robert Brault,

No comments:

Post a Comment