Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Eighty Six

I mailed in my ballot today, it's so much easier than going to the polls.  Plus it gives you the opportunity to check out the background of the scoundrels running for office.  I usually spend a few hours on the internet looking up the candidates I'm not familiar with, then I put all the names in a hat and have my wife pull out the winners.   It's a very scientific technique developed by a housewife from Brooklyn, New York, who would eventually go on to invent the game of bingo.  OK, I just made that up, but the point being that all the stuff those guys running for office have been saying for the past two months is just as true as my bingo story.  And let's face it, you'd never vote for a guy like me!
    Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:
  
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
    George W Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment