Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day Eighty

Not much to report today, I've been working for the past couple of weeks in my official position of cabinet maker.   I've got a couple of jobs going on right now and a big job coming up for the first of the year.  After that I may slip back into semi-retirement.  At least I'm hoping!
   This week is Biketoberfest up in Daytona Beach, I'm hoping to slip off for at least a day ride up to crazy town.  There are always some interesting looking people wandering around up there, and the weather has been just beautiful for a ride.  It's always better to go during the week when the place is not at full throttle and you can drive down Main Street without overheating.  If I get up there, I'll give a full report on the insanity factor and cole slaw wrestling!
  Until Tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

 There are drunk bikers. There are old bikers. There are NO old, drunk bikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment