Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day Eighty One

I bit the bullet and signed myself up for a Facebook page today, scary I know.  I was abusing my lovely wife's page and I thought I might be violating some unwritten marital law.  So before I got the book thrown at me, I did the right thing, and got my own page.  Now I just have to hope I'm not tracked down by people I can't remember, or would rather not communicate with, or owe money to!
   Our percussionist Norm "The Most Dangerous Man In Folk Music" McDonald has a new you tube video up that was recorded by Gail Carson at the Lake County Folk Festival.  It's his tune Florida Bound , check it out before he has Gail pull it off the web.
Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

  
My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and that's the law.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment