Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Eighty Two

I'm doing my best not to become a Facebook slut, you know the type.  The hourly updates just to say they're having there morning coffee and an english muffin.   Then an hour later they report that the sun looks really bright today.  Look what Al Gore has done to us!  The internet, it's not for everyone.
   It looks like tomorrow is the day to ride to Daytona Beach for the annual Biketoberfest.  We'll probably meander up the back roads and take in the cool country air.  It should be fun if for no other reason than to put some miles on the rocket bike.  I'll do my best not to come home with a new tattoo, I'm sure my fear of commitment will work in my favor on this one.  I've thought about it, and I really can't think of anything I'd like to have permanently inscribed on my body.  I've seen to many grannies with tinkerbell on their ankles to think that would be a good idea.  No telling what else is going on under those moo moos!
   Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

Once you've outgrown the sand box, everything else is a scam.
    My Accountant

No comments:

Post a Comment