Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day Thirty Eight

Today I found myself in Palm Beach on a mission of mercy.  Talk about conspicuous consumption.  The people that live there must have gold plated toilets and silk toilet paper.  I'm pretty sure that heaven will look a lot like that, but without the Rolls Royce's on every corner.  All the perfectly manicured lawns and hedges, and a lawn crew in every yard.  I'm only guessing, but it's probably pretty cool to be that wealthy.  Funny  how you never see an Obama bumper sticker on a Lamborghini. 
   To be honest, it was kind of a creepy place.  It almost felt a little to perfect, like it's just a cover up for some really twisted goings on.  I was glad to return to the other side of the tracks, now this is real life baby!
   Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

Money can buy a pretty good dog, but not the wag of his tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment