Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day Forty Eight

The primaries are finally over, and not a moment to soon.  Now to prepare for the full blown, dirt slinging, dog kicking, cat scratching mid term elections.  I have to question the sanity of anyone who would want to get involved in such a demeaning contest.  Which pretty much explains why we've got the assortment of knuckleheads we've got running our country.  Egomaniacs and sociopaths, or as some like to refer to them, Democrats and Republicans.
     I got to squeeze in a little recording to day.  There was an electric guitar part that I wasn't completely satisfied with, so I thought I'd do a little touch up on it.  It worked out just as planned.  I set up a region to punch it in on a track that contained a couple short guitar passages that weren't in the way of where I needed to record.  I recorded it twice and grabbed the best take to replace the original track I needed to fix. Abracadabra there you have it.  A slight volume adjustment and it slipped right in like it belonged there.  I love it when a plan comes together.
Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." 
George W Bush
  

No comments:

Post a Comment