Monday, August 30, 2010

Day Fifty One & The Weekend Update

The weekend update is pretty lame this week, I didn't really do anything exciting at all.  I spent a few hours recording and re-recording some tracks.  Doing some edits and experimentation, I always wanted to be a mad scientist, but I never thought that was an actual job.  That goes under the heading of things your Mother never told you that would have come in handy.  Yes, you can be anything you want, even a mad scientist.  I'm sure that's what the Beavers mom would have said.  But alas, it was not meant to be, I've had to settle for just being mad.
    Today was relatively uneventful also.  My main project today was creating a Corn Hole game for my daughters baby shower.  I know what your thinking, a corn hole game for a baby shower?  How unique!  Exactly, none of those sniff the diaper games for this mother to be.  We thought we might call it The Diaper Toss or something.  I'm sure it will be good for a laugh or two,  and who doesn't like throwing a soiled diaper across the yard?  
  Well that wraps it for today, heres' your daily words of wisdom:

 I was born with an adult head and a tiny body. Like a 'Peanuts' character. 
Jon Stewart 

No comments:

Post a Comment