Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Forty Two

  I was called into service again today on another mission to Palm Beach.  I haven't yet had a change of heart about that place, it still gives me the willies.  I've decided if ever I accidentally become wealthy, I wont flaunt it.  That's just so tacky.
    On the musical front, I'm awaiting the word that my new mic has been shipped.  I've got those waiting on the  E-bay blues.  I'm looking forward to firing that baby up.  Let's hope it meets my expectations.
   I worked on one of my latest creations today, I thought some drums would work well on this tune, so I hunkered down with my computer and put together a drum track.  I'm not well versed at this kind of stuff, but I think it came out pretty well.  I really need to have a drummer come in and tell me what I did right and what's totally screwed up.  Constructive criticism is always a good tool.   
   I guess that's it for today, here's your daily words of wisdom:

Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money.  ~Cree Indian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment