Friday, August 13, 2010

Day Fourty

I ventured out into the yard to do some weeding and hedge trimming this morning, they tell me it's very
therapeutic, by  9 O'clock my left arm was paralyzed and I was a sweaty mess.  My electric hedge chopper took it's toll on me, I was all gimped out for a couple of hours after finishing my mission.  It's just not safe out there yet, I'll wait until October to finish this project.
    So after cooling down and washing up, I headed into the studio for some recording activities.  The song I recorded yesterday needed some lead guitar parts, I'm no lead player, but I thought it might be fun to experiment.  So I plugged in  the old electric and searched through my collection of software amp simulators, and came up with a sweet sounding set up.  I managed to lay down some pretty cool sounding stuff, if it can survive the test of time, I may even keep it.  Once again, the aluminum foil test must be incorporated.
Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

 I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.
Elvis Presley 

No comments:

Post a Comment