Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day One Hundred Ten

 Not much to report today.  I'm still working on this new tune, about the time I get it all ironed out I'll probably decide it's not tickling my fancy and ditch it.  But I'll see it through to the end and then make my decision.  I have a hard time writing songs specifically about Florida, they seem to always turn into some kind of cliche' before there through.  And one thing I don't like is a cliche', maybe it's because the word is so French.
  Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

“I am going to St. Petersburg, Florida, tomorrow. Let the worthy citizens of Chicago get their liquor the best they can. I'm sick of the job-it's a thankless one and full of grief. I've been spending the best years of my life as a public benefactor.”
  Al Capone

No comments:

Post a Comment