Friday, December 3, 2010

Day One Hundred Twelve

Friday has arrived, and not a moment to soon.  I'll be heading to Flagler beach tomorrow to rendezvous with a band of desperadoes for some music making and good times.  Our percussionist, "The Most Dangerous Man in Folk Music" is under the weather so he wont be making the scene.  Now that the cold and flu season has fully enveloped the country, it's very important to time your illness so as not to interfere with scheduled gigs.  Yes, this will go on his permanent record.
    This takes years of training, and you have to learn how to infect yourself at just the right time, calculating incubation and recovery time.  I'll be devoting an entire chapter to this in my upcoming book, 'How To Survive In The Post Apocalyptic Folk Music Business".  I'm fairly certain it would have made the New York Times best seller list, but by the time I finish it, there probably wont be a New York anymore.
   Until Next week, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

Some people worry about the end of the world, I am more concerned that it will go on just as it is forever.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment