Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12/21/10

Since  my daily count has gotten totally out of control I'll just start using the date instead.  I can usually figure out what day it is.  
   We  assembled last Saturday for a gig at the Sebastian Inlet and some impromptu Christmas festivities.  Paul got pretty funky on the djembe with some sweet brush techniques, I think he was channeling Buddy Rich.  Our favorite sound man / caterer, Steve Lowe, prepared some awesome food for us and then did sound for us at the gig, yes, another renaissance man.  
   We managed to get some recording done also.  I'm working on mixing it down now and I should have things wrapped up in plenty of time to make the deadline.  Michelle sang some of the finest harmonies I've ever heard and laid down some sweet bass also, she may just be a renaissance woman.  
Until tomorrow, here's your daily dose of wisdom:
  
   Don't give up when things seem difficult, if it was easy, anyone could do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment