Monday, December 6, 2010

Day One Hundred Thirteen

We had a great time at the gamble Rogers Memorial Celebration on Saturday.  The weather was in full cooperation mode and it was great to get together with all of our musical compadres before the holiday madness sets in.
   It looks like our good weather luck has run out, they're predicting a serious cold snap tonight and the next few days,  We're supposed to get down to 32 degrees tonight, that's cold for this time of year.  We don't usually see these kind of temperatures until January or February. Oh well, maybe it will get me into the holiday spirit.
    I'm going to take off for a couple of days from the blog to concentrate on this song that's been brewing.  I don't seem to have the time to work, blog, write songs, and record them with the 24 hours which are allotted to me each day.  So somethings got to give.  I'll be back when I've got this beast tamed.
   Until my return, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

"I am definitely going to take a course on time management... just as soon as I can work it into my schedule." - Louis E. Boone 

No comments:

Post a Comment