Friday, December 17, 2010

Day ?

I don't even know what day it is I've been absent so long.  I managed to finish up the tune I was working on.  Tomorrow my band mate Michelle will be dropping in to lay down some bass and sweet harmony vocal parts.   I can't wait for her to do her magic.  The next move is to get Bob "Guitar" Bronar to lay down a little mandolin, that should sweeten it up just right.  If he does a good enough job we'll change his middle name to mandolin.
     The Ashley Gang will be playing at the Sebastian Inlet Sate Park Saturday night for their Night sounds at Sebastian Inlet series.  We'll be playing from 7-9 on the south side of the inlet down at the point.  Admission to the park is $8 for a car load of folks and that includes the music.  It looks like it's going to be nice and warm tomorrow and the moon is almost full.  It should be beautiful down on the water.
   Until next week, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

A song writer is just a novelist with ADHD.

No comments:

Post a Comment