Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1/18/11


Hey I'm back!  After a long holiday hiatus I believe I'm ready to once again join the living.  The awesome responsibility of becoming a grand father has finally settled in, I think I can handle it now.  The new member of the family is doing well, it's amazing how quickly he's growing.  He stopped by this evening with his parents and was just eyeballing everything, I know what's going through his mind, he can't wait to get his hands on all the cool stuff lying around here.  Here he is imitating me.
                                            
I'm working on some new tunes and arranging some older ones while trying out some of the new skills I've learned recently.  I've almost finished this Apple Pro Training series, lots of good info to try and absorb.  A real challenge for an old dried up brain like mine.  But I feel as if I'm making progress.
   Until next time, here's your daily words of wisdom:

My grandfather gave me my first guitar, an old acoustic with palm trees and dancing girls painted on it.
Dan Fogelberg 
              

1 comment: