Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday, May 16

We now resume our previous posting.
   We got up early enough on Sunday to meet our obligations at the radio station,  or so we thought.  We decided to go out for breakfast before we headed out for WFIT in Melbourne at one of the local breakfast spots.  I guess we forgot it was Mother's Day, we couldn't get a seat for some time and the clock was ticking.  So we decided to head home and I whipped up some eggs and bagels before hitting the road for the radio interview.  We got to the station right on time and our host Fred Migliore was ready for action.  Fred's Program FM Odyssey is syndicated and he has had the pleasure of interviewing tons of great musicians.  Him and Kat hit it off pretty quickly and before I knew it they were telling some tall tails about me being a great guy considering the years I had spent in the Big House.  Lies I tell you, all lies!
    We headed home after the interview and before we knew it it was time once again to hit the road for the Shamrock Room to set up the sound system and get some grub before show time.  Everything went well and we managed to get a good crowd for the show.  The Shamrock Room is a little piece of musical paradise for the performing singer/songwriter.  I'm looking forward to the next event to be held there, whatever it might be.
We made it home around 10:00, and were pretty well exhausted form the days activities.  We shot the breeze for a while and hit the sack.  A great weekend indeed, now back to the real world!
    Until next time, here's your daily dose of wisdom:

 Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it. 
                                                                                                   Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment