Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday 4/4/2011

Happy Monday!
   I was invited to play at the Wellington Songwriters Showcase this past Sunday down south in the beautiful Village of Wellington.  The event took place in the sparkling new Wellington Amphitheater, a truly glorious venue.  My good friend Jordan Cherkinsky, Dentist by day, musical dynamo by night, was in charge of this event.  At least we let him believe that.  Another long time compadre, Pete Rimmel was running the sound, and it sounded awesome on the stage as well as out in the cheap seats.  There were seven songwriters playing seperate sets from 12:00 until 4:00, but I think it may have run a bit later than that.  I'll do my best to squeeze everyones name in here.  Mary Beth and Chris Campbell, Rick Seguso, Bobby G, Shauna Sweeney with her sister Nicolet and brother Austin, Yakkov Thompson, and me.  If I forgot a name or screwed anyones up I apologise, my brain can only handle five names at a time.  It was a great time and I enjoyed getting to meet and listen to everyone.  The Songwriter’s Showcase is a free concert series presented by WEI Network, Peter’s Livingroom, the Village of Wellington, and sponsors.  And it's free to the public.
It just doesn't get any better than that!
  Until next time, here are your daily words of wisdom:


"Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow." --Swedish proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment